Welcome to Austin Mind & Wellness !
At Austin Mind & Wellness, we are dedicated to treating mental health conditions in addition to providing wellness related services. We pride ourselves by delivering outstanding patient care and by taking the time to truly understand your needs. Our highly personalized services include:
- Comprehensive evaluations by a Johns Hopkins and NIH trained/ board certified psychiatrist
- Medication management & therapy sessions
- Wellness related services
- Warm, personable, and responsive care
We understand that every individual's situation or goal is unique. As such, we will formulate a thoughtful and tailored treatment plan that addresses your expectations.
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED
- Major Depressive Disorder ("clinical depression"), Bipolar Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-Partum Depression , Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Anger/Irritability management, Grief/Loss, Relationship issues, Life transitions, Stress management, Improving one's overall sense of well-being
The main office is conveniently located at 555 Round Rock West Drive, Suite E203, Round Rock, Texas, 78681. Our central location is easily accessible to those based in, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Hutto, Leander, and the surrounding Austin area. The office is just west of I-35 (<1.5mi) between FM620 and McNeil Road.
Austin Mind & Wellness is in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO plans and is currently out of network for all other commercial insurances (e.g. Cigna, Aetna, United). We do not participate with Medicare or Medicaid. For out-of-network insurances, a “superbill” (claims form) can be provided to you, which you can then submit to your insurance company. Please call our billing line (1-888-454-1216) for our fee-for-service/out-of-network rates.
If you would like more information, please contact us directly or visit the rest of the website to learn more how Austin Mind & Wellness can help you!